The Secret of Albert Einstein’s Success

I was reminded again today of the story of Albert Einstein.

Einstein was once asked what he considered the main difference between his own intelligence and that of other people. He thought for a while and replied: “Well, when most people look for a needle in a haystack, they stop when they find it. But I will continue looking to discover if I can find a second, a third and maybe, if I am very lucky, a fourth or fifth needle.”

How true is it that most people will stop as soon as they achieve their first goal or completed their first task.

The secret for Success in this story for me it to not give up – continue in your search for whatever you want to achieve, whether it is happiness, financial independence, physically healthy…

Don’t stop – continue in your journey and NEVER GIVE UP!

As always,

MY GOAL – YOUR SUCCESS

Get more Success Tips: http://www.facebook.com/MartinCrousPhD

No comments:

Post a Comment